• “Fast track” development of baseload geothermal power.
- Start-up and expand the existing plant (up to 15 MW) within the next 12 to 24 months.
- Develop and build out an additional 50-60 MW within the next 30-36 months.
• Develop additional sources of renewable power on site – solar, wind and storage.
• Deliver renewable power to renewable energy consumers, either on site or through the grid.
• Develop an exemplary model of sustainable development and facility design that ultimately rewards project participants with long term security and value.
• Become a center of innovation and collaboration.